2020-2021 WINTER READING CHALLENGE
SIGN UP HERE beginning December 14th!
Read and Log Minutes.
Complete Activities and Challenges.
Register your whole family for our Winter Reading Challenge! Program dates are December 14th thru January 31st.
- Sign up at the library or ONLINE beginning December 14, 2020
- If you previously enrolled in one of our reading challenges on Beanstack, you will log in using the same account information.
- If you do not remember your account information, select "I forgot my password" to reset your account. You will be given the option to make account changes and adjustments for the Winter Reading Challenge.
- Any Provo City Library cardholder in good standing is eligible to participate
- Log reading minutes from any reading format, from books to audiobooks, or reading aloud with your family
- To complete the program and earn a prize, minutes must be read between December 14-January 31
- Children (ages 0-12): Read and log 200 minutes
- Teens and Adults (ages 13+): Read and log 600 minutes
Unlock Badges to Earn Small Prizes!
- Activity badges are unlocked by completing library, service, family, community, and sustainability challenges! Find a complete list of badges and activities here.
- Complete any two activities from the options listed under a badge to earn a small prize!
SIGN UP HERE beginning December 14th to participate! Happy Winter Reading!