Our staff and van are outfitted to offer a wide range of services. Our staff are well-equipped to offer traditional library services, programs to fit a variety of audiences, basic technology training, and of course, reading recommendations. The basic services our librarians offer include the following:
- Mobile library check-out and check-in
- Distribution of requested materials
- Issuing library cards to eligible individuals or organizations
- Story Time
- Technology training to access digital library resources and materials
- Homebound services (more information here)
In addition to our basic services, our staff may bring more specialized programs to your venue. Depending on your service populations, we may bring themed kits for children, interactive programs for all ages, booths for conventions and festivals, and more. Specific requests will be considered and fulfilled as we are able. Specialty programs may include the following:
We are happy to work with you to customize an experience that will offer the library services that meet your needs.
Interested in being a partner? We do have a few requirements to get started:
- We need safe and ample parking for our van; the van is 10’ tall and 22’ long.
- Outreach opportunities do need to be located within Provo City or target Provo residents as the primary audience.
- Librarians will need access to accessibility ramps (we bring carts of books!), restrooms, drinking water, etc.
- We prefer at least two weeks' notice of event booking.
- We prefer for you to have at least one on-site staff member available for assistance.
Have questions this page can't answer? Feel free to contact either of our Outreach Librarians:
Senior & Teen Outreach
Early Literacy & Community Outreach